Sunday, October 15, 2006

Derek is 27!

Derek's birthday was on Friday, and I took the day off to spend with him. We drove over to Multnomah falls in the morning, and made the hike up to the top. I have never been all the way on the top, and it was quite a view of the gorge. After the falls, we stopped at the Vista House for more great views.

The weather was perfect, but both Derek and I had a cold, so we were pretty wiped out after our hike.

We ended the day at Rob's gathering...The day turned out really well.

Saturday morning we slept in super late (after taking NyQuil the night before). We didn't even leave the house at all; we just stayed in, got some house work done, and hung out. It was great!






1 comment:

Mark said...

Wow, I tried to post roughly a million times and it finally let me! Ha. I'm glad that you got to drive all over the Pac NW! I love doing that, and of course it was great to see you afterwards also!